I feel my election to the office of AANR President will be a step toward raising AANR’s credibility as the leader of the nude recreation movement.
- Eight years as GAT Chair
- Six years as AANR Member Trustee
- Four years on AANR West Board of Directors
- Local club president and officer
- Newsletter Editor
- Meet with local government leaders.
- Help Federal liaisons work in D. C.
- Foster Regional GAT teams maintaining our local effectiveness.
- Revitalize the Community Action Teams
- Renewed membership growth is important. But we also need to discuss other issues that we should be concerned about as nudists.
- An emphasis back on local action including more booths and increased contacts at local, state and regional events that involve outdoor activities and recreation in general.
- AANR must continue to be at the forefront of draft legislation that advocates nude use. Build on the past with a vision for a stronger future
- We need leaders who will provide the vision for AANR as the leading organization of the nude recreation movement it should be.
- We need to have confidence in our office’s ability to meet the demands for documents and support, and to respond to opportunities that arise throughout the year to promote nude recreation.
I feel my election to the office of AANR President will be one step in helping achieve AANR’s rise in credibility as the leader of the nude recreation movement.